In This Course You Will Learn
- How to hear the voice of God and accurately declare it corporately and personally through prophecy
- How to recognize and discern spiritual enemies of the Kingdom of God through Spiritual Warfare
- How to engage in and be victorious in Intercessory prayer
The Gladiator: In the process of becoming a Gladiator many enter the training process as a novice and by the time they leave their skills will have been honed and sharpened, therefore they leave as Gladiators.
Scope of the Course
- Our 10-month course to give students basic discipleship training and practical experiences in designing and executing helpful and successful methodologies for ministry local environment and in the nations.
- It is designed to help the student develop skills in understanding and applying scripture.
- It provides an opportunity to acquire the leader values, attributes, skills, actions and knowledge needed to lead in a ministry environment.
- The course is non-denominational in doctrine, taught in a classroom environment using small group instruction with practical application, and followed by hands-on, performance oriented training, culminating with the planning and execution of a homiletic presentation, leadership practicum, local and global missions project. Instructors assess the students’ leadership and ministerial potential and evaluate their ability to apply lessons learned to effectively lead their fellow disciples in ministry engagements.
- To stimulate in each student a desire to develop ministry skills.
- To develop in each student abilities necessary to minister effectively when and where opportunities are presented.
- To develop in each student the skills required for understanding and interpreting scripture.
- To develop in each student the desire to apply scripture to life situations.